February 10, 2012
Winter Holiday is coming up next week - below is a list of 10 of my favorite things to do with my kids...these pictures are from Louisiana - always a big success for kids!!!
1. Enjoy the great exhibitions at Louisiana Museum of Modern Art while your kids can be creative at their Children's Wing
2. Drink Hot chocolate and eat the best cupcakes at Serenity Cupcakes
3. Zoologisk Museum is always beautiful and interesting
4. Eksperimentarium is great for indoor play and fun learning
5. Skiing in Vallåsen - about 2 hours drive from Copenhagen you get a great day on ski
6. Ice Skating outdoor is possible now so don't miss!!!
7. Reading books at our local Library
9. Paint your own pottery at Creative Space
10. Bring your kids to the Theater and have a fun time together
June 23, 2011
One thing I particulary love about Denmark is the bicyckle culture - in Denmark practically everybody rides a bike...when I was in Copenhagen city the other day I saw SO many tourist riding the free city bikes - that made me proud - and that made me think of this cool blog that I once visit showing people bicycles...
December 13, 2010
My husband and son made the cutest pixie landscape yesterday! I get in such a good mood just by looking at it...
November 14, 2010
In here I find lots of adorable and pretty vintage things - especially toys. Aside from goods adorned with fun vintage illustrations, there's plenty of items with the cutest original illustrations of deer, bunnies, owls and more! Perfect stuff to make the cutest pixie landscape with your children...